30 October 2013

Toy Boy [Oneshot]

It was a bright sunny afternoon in Los Angeles. In a cafe on the south of the city, three women sat around a table at a cafe, laughing and enjoying each other’s company until a spicy new topic was brought up.

"So how's this guy that's been occupying your time?"

"Just someone"

"Are you gonna give us his name?"

"Aubrey" she shyly smiled as she said his name.

"Tell us about him?"

"He's one of the sweetest guys I've met, he has a nice accent, and..."

"Age?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Just does and why are you getting so defensive, it was only a question"

"Because when I tell you, you're probably going to judge me"

"Why would we judge you?"

"I don't know"

"So are you going to tell us or not?"

"He's 26"

Everyone quietened down and silence filled the air for a couple of moments before it was broken.

"Ooh I knew you were a cougar deep down"

"Got yourself a little toy boy"

"There's only 4 years between us"

"Cougar!"

~

"I want you to move in with me" He said.  They were out at dinner, this was their 25th date in their one year relationship. 

"Why? Not that I don't want to or anything"

"I hear that old people like to cook and clean so having you there with me would be great" He waited a moment for her to understand what he said.

"Did you just call me old? 30 is not old!"

"I'm joking, baby. But seriously?"

"Of course I will, kid"

~

"Who you stop babying me, you're not my mother" 

"But you're my baby, so I can"

"Remember our first date" Nicki asked, softly running her fingers through his hair.

"How could I forget?"

"What the hell am I doing?" Nicki was waiting for her date to arrive. This was the first date she had been on a date and arrived first. She never arrived first for anything, she even arrived late to her own party that she planned. Her nerves were on another level and her legs would not stop shaking. Just as she was about to leave, he ran into the restaurant and over to her.

"Sorry. Work let me go a few minutes and I had to change so I looked presentable"

"You're lucky. I was about to leave"

"Glad I caught you" He smiled.

"Let's get this over with"

They ordered their food and were waiting in silence. They didn't have anything to say to each other.

"So, Nic, What you doing dating a 27 year old?"

'What are you doing dating a 30 year old?"

"Touché"

~

"You're probably wondering why you're here, right?"

"Yeah" The nervousness could be heard in her voice. Nicki had been called into her boss' office.

"Well we've got an offer for you..."

Over two hours later, she was all packed. She had been offered a better place at her job but it was miles away, meaning she had to move. It had not an easy decision, she had to leave everything behind. 

Drake wouldn't be home for another hour so she decided to wait. Well not really, she had to wait for him. All her bags were piled up by the door and she was sat watching TV, watching the times past by.  

~

Drake was in the club. His friends wanted to have a guy's night out or small party as they called it. The drinks were flowing and girls (hoes) were all over them. He had a couple drinks but no way enough to get intoxicated or tipsy.

She had recently moved back to the city. She hadn't been out clubbing since she came back and decided that the night was the right night to do so. Her girlfriends were with her and they were partying the night away.

"Gurl, isn't that your boo thing over there?"

Nicki squinted and looked around the club and spotted him. "Yes but he isn't my boo thing"

"Oh pardon me, toy boy" All her friends laughed in their drunken states.

"Fuck y'all, I'll go say hi" She strutted over to him. Upon reaching him, she lightly touched his shoulder. Her scent immediately hit his nose alerting him it was her.

"Hey, can we talk?" She shouted over the music.

"Yeah" He told his boys he would be back and followed her lead to a quiet-ish area. "So you're back huh?"

It had been two years since they had last seen each other.

"Yeah. Things weren't working out and I missed a certain someone"

"Oh I wonder who?" He joked. She giggled along with him then got serious again.

"I never stopped loving you, you know"

"Me either"

"So I was thinking what about we start again... Actually let's just continue from where we left off. Just before I left, when we didn't know anything about each other and were stupidly in love with each other. Before I was a bit scared because I loved a younger man and I felt so judged by it, constantly getting called a cougar and people referring to you as my toy boy. I don't care anymore, I love you and I want to be with you forever"

"I'm stupidly in love with you too" Drake grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. She turned her head slightly and smiled shyly and he kissed her.

~

"You called us over because..."

"Because I'm getting married" Nicki screamed and showed them her ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment