15 November 2013

Disclaimer [Oneshot]

Drizzy: Come over.

Nicki had been lazing around since she had woken up. After doing her normal morning routine, she had been catching up on all her favourite shows she had missed. When she received that text from Drake she thought since she had nothing better to do, she might as well. After a quick outfit change, off she went.

She pulled up to his mansion just over an hour later, the gate immediately opened and she drove through. Parking her car in her usual spot, Nicki took the short journey from the 'car park' to the front of the house. She ran the doorbell a few times and leaned back on the door. Drake heard the annoying buzzing sound and ran to open the door, unaware that Nicki was against it he opened it wide. She fell backwards but Drake caught her in his arms.

"You falling all over the place" He laughed.

"Haha very funny" She blandly replied getting herself up.

"Let me go grab a shirt, sit in the kitchen" He only had a muscle shirt on.

She simply nodded and did what he said. She hopped on the counter making herself comfortable. They had a lot of memories in the kitchen; some good and some bad. A fair share of romantic moments on that counter top.

"So you couldn't sit on a seat?" His voice startled her.

"Nope"

Drake made his way over to her. He placed his hands on her thigh and opened them so he could stand in between them. She gazed at him and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. Their eyes met and their lips connected.

They had a different kind of relationship. You could see it as friends with benefits but it was more than that. They were practically dating but they would not call it that. They acted like a couple but never claimed each other. "We're just friends", "No we aren't dating but he holds a special place in my heart", "No but I love her with all my heart" and "We have a special relationship" were some of the excuses they used to hide what they had.

"I see you missed me"

"I see you missed me"

"Moving on, what are we doing today?"

"Well I'm getting a new tattoo and I wanted you to come with me"

"Ah you see I don't like needles and if you said that over text I would still be at home right now"

"You're here now so shut up. Now come on" He walked off leaving her alone. She deeply sighed before following him out the door.

"Who's driving?"

"Do you know where the tattoo parlour is?"

"Uh no"

"That answers your question" Drake unlocked his car and opened the door for her. Once she was in, he closed the door behind her and got in himself.

He started the car and backed out of his driveway. After the gate opened, he drove out of it and sped off. Nicki turned on the radio and flicked through the stations.

"Ooh look at what's on" Before he had time to answer, his voice blasted through.

"... I can't get over you. You left your mark on me. I want your hot love and emotion endlessly"

Drake joined in. "Cause you're a good girl and you know it"

"You act so different around me"

"Cause you're a good girl and you know it"

"I know exactly who you could be"

"Just hold on we're going home" They sang together.

"Going home" Nicki said in a deep voice, sending them both into a laughing fit.

"Alright enough of that song" Drake turned the station again.

"...don't it sound familiar? And you sound like ah ah aye aye"

"Looking up into spa-ce. Its just me and my ba-ae and we feel so ama-azing"

"Every little thing you do got me feeling some type of way. When you gimme that thunder you make my summer rain"

"And it won't stop. Oh oh oh oh ohhhhh"

"And it won't stop. Oh oh oh oh ohhhhh" She repeated.

"With every single part of me. My love for you is constantly forever and ever on repeat. On repeat" Nicki softly stroked his cheek. They sang the rest of the song and a few more.


"My man. So what you getting?" The tattoo asked as soon as he noticed Drake.

"I sketched it for you last time" Drake took off his shirt and sat on the chair his back facing her. He was getting the tattoo on his back.

Nicki sat across from him on her phone, not really caring about what was happening.

@NICKIMINAJ: Guess who's getting another tattoo?

She replied to a few tweets, text messages and emails and before she knew it, Drake had his shirt back on and was looking at her.

"Why don't you get one?"

"After getting the one on my arm, I told myself I wasn't getting another one"

"Come on, just do it"


A few hours later they were back at Drake's in his bed. He had his hands behind his head watching tv and she was drawing patterns on his chest. 

"So what are we?" Nicki asked running her fingers up and down his chest.

"You know what we are" Nicki just looked at him. "I mean,"

"You know you're mine and I know I'm yours, simple. Having labels doesn't define my love for you"

"Well what if I want labels?"

"Damn. You're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend"

"Just making sure"

-

Later that night. Nicki uploaded a photo to instagram with the caption, 'Baby its yours...'

Since it was one of her lyrics, everyone assumed it was a picture from the high school video but it wasn't. It was a picture of Drake's back with her arms around it and her kissing his shoulder. Next to that picture was a zoomed up picture of Drake's tattoo on his back that was the roman numerals 'XI.XV.MMX' and underneath that was a zoomed picture of her wedding finger with the same tattoo.

3 or more comments until the next update. I was kind of annoyed that I updated 3 times the other week and got like 1000 views combined but no comments -_-

6 comments:

  1. I loveddddd it!!!! They are so cute!!! If only they posted a picture like that for real..my life would be complete <3 Thank you for updating!!! I love your stories XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that was cute! I love these types of one shots cuz i guess i cud really imagine them doing that in real life. Anyway this was great and u should add some more descriptive scenes if u know what I'm sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this melted my heart.. loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Is really really cute . & it feels so real always love your one shots. Sorry I'm so late commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this, could actually picture this happening. I know I am late but what do the roman numerals symbolize? #maddLost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day they got together/started dating

      Delete