6 October 2013

Tour [Oneshot]

The house was quiet, well not exactly but quieter than usual. All alone in a big mansion in a big bed, missing him dearly, Nicki called one of her best friends.

"I'm so lonely"

"He practically just left"

"I know but we haven't been away from each other for more than a day in almost a year" The sadness was clear in her voice.

"Don't be sad, he'll be back before you know it"

"I just thought it would be easier, you know?"

"Yeah I do. It's getting late so I'll call you tomorrow"

"Okay, talk to you later" Just as she ended the call, her laptop beeped. She grabbed it from her laptop from her bedside table and found where the alert came from. 

iChat.

Pulling up the call, she smiled at his face popping up on the screen.

"Hey" He grinned back.

"How has the tour been?"

"Great, my fans are amazing. Got about 2 hours before the next show"

"That's good... I miss you"

"I miss you, what time is it there?" He was currently in the UK.

"Almost 12am" She yawned and tried to hide it from the camera. 

"Oh I didn't know, I’ll call you tomorrow. You look tired"

"No it's fine, I've been waiting for you to call" Nicki moved the laptop so she could get under the covers and then moved it back to where it was.

"What have you been doing today?"

"Keeping myself occupied, listening to beats, writing a bit"

"I'm glad, I was,"

"Drizzy, you have to be on stage in 10 minutes" He hadn't even realised they had been talking that long. 

"Baby, I've got to go. I love you"

"I love you too, good luck" She blew him a kiss which he caught and put in his pocket.

He ended the call and went to get dressed. Drake took off his shirt showing his back of tattoos and muscular figure. After changing his shirt, he grabbed his in-ear and adjusted it before making his way out to the stage.
 ~

He pulled up in front of the house and got out, dragging his suitcase with him. After getting in and leaving his suitcase by the front door, he made his way to the kitchen where he knew she would be. Her voice became clearer the closer he got, she was singing to herself. Trying to be as quiet as possible, he tiptoed in and leaned against the wall. Nicki completely oblivious to his presence continued singing and bent down to take the lasagna out of the oven, since she was just wearing one of his shirts it gave him a great view of her ass which he loved so much. She put the tray on the counter and turned around to see him looking at her.

"Aubrey?" She said surprised.

"In the flesh baby" He pushed himself off the wall and walked towards with open arms as she jumped into them. He lifted her up so that her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms were around his neck.

"Don't cry" She sniffled and lifted her head off his shoulder.

"Sorry. Why didn't you tell me you was coming back today, I would have," Drake kissed her and pulled away. Nicki looked directly at him with love in her eyes and went back for another kiss but this time neither of them pulled away and they fiercely kissed. They moved from the spot they were in and bumped into one of the kitchen worktops, Nicki unbuckled his belt and pulled it off throwing it across the room. His pants feel down below his knees and he stepped out of them. They went back to kissing and hit against the big counter in the middle of the kitchen. With her legs now around his waist, he sat her down on the counter top and ran his hands up and down her thighs. His fingers moved up to the hems of her thong and pulling it down letting it drop to the floor. He was about to lift her up and bring her upstairs but she stopped him.

"I've missed you too much, I want it now" She wasted no time getting the rest of his clothes off. Her forehead resting against his as their bodies rocked back and forth and her hands rested on his lower back. He embraced her body in his arms, her heartbeat close to his almost beating as one.
 Her soft but subtle moans echoed. Chills shot up her spine and he pulled her body closer to his, as their passion overtook them sending them into entire bliss. His fingers delicately ran up her arm and stopped under chin; he softly kissed her and whispered those three words she hadn't heard him say to her in person for almost 2 months.

"I love you"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:56 am

    Love this! They are so cute when they miss each other! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete