26 January 2014

In The Public Eye [Part 4]

Nicki woke with a pounding headache. The sun was shining directly at her so she covered her eyes to shade them. She stretched reaching her hands up towards the ceiling and as they slowly came down, she felt a surge of vomit rush up her throat. She covered her mouth quickly and rolled out her bed dashing to the bathroom. She reached the toilet just in time. Her head was over the toilet as the vomit constantly came out of her mouth. When she had finally finished, she got up and walked over to the sink. 

"Fuck. That is why I do not drink"

She knew she was a lightweight but at the party, she drank every glass that handed to her. Truthfully she only had 5 shots but it felt like a thousand. She finally looked at her appearance in the mirror and stepped back. Her hair was a complete mess, her makeup was smudged and she was naked. She rubbed her eyes, thinking that her vision was messed up. She opened them to see the same things and noticed what seemed like bruises on her chest and shoulders.

"I must have been a mess last night" She said to herself and got into the shower. She made sure she was fresh and clean before she got out and wrapped her towel around her body tightly. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. She looked around her room and saw her dress on the floor with her thongs not too far away from it then she saw Drake clothes, his jacket and his jeans on the floor too. Nicki thought nothing of it and finished getting dressed. After she was dressed and her room was clean, she went downstairs to make breakfast. She walked through the lounge and saw Drake sprawled out on the couch in nothing but his boxers. 

"He must have been as bad as me" 

Drake woke up to the smell of eggs, turkey bacon and pancakes. He went to the kitchen and saw Nicki flipping a pancake singing to herself.

"Nice singing" Drake said. Nicki was so embarrassed. She could only hide her face in shame.

"I thought you were still sleeping, oh well go sit at the table it should be finished soon" 

Not long after, Nicki brought the two plates to the table.

"Thank you" Drake smiled and tucked in straight away. Nicki shook her head at his eagerness. She herself sat down and devoured her food. Afterwards Drake helped her clean up.

"Are you not uncomfortable being around me in your boxers?" Nicki asked as she washed some of the plates.

"Nah, I'm good" Drake finished drying the cutlery

She turned around to look at him and saw something unexpected. "Oh my God" 

"What now?"

Nicki kept her eyes above his waist. "Little you is trying to say hello" 

Drake raised his eyebrow totally confused about what she was talking about. Since she was looking away from him, he knew it was something about his body. He looked down and saw it. 

"Ah fuck it, can you call someone to get me some clothes while I shower?"

"Y-yeah sure. Towels are on the rack" She struggled to say, she was tempted to have a look.

"Thanks" Drake ran upstairs to the bathroom and Nicki called Lydia.

"Good morning"

"Morning, I need some clothes for Drake, I don't know what size he is but I don't know his size"

"I'll get in contact with his stylist and I'll get them over to you"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome, bye"

"Bye" They hung up. Since she had nothing to do, she went to do some washing. The after party clothes were left because they would need to be specially clean because of their fabrics. When they were in the washing machine, Nicki went back to the lounge to relax. She was slowly dozing off when she heard the door latch unlock and in walked Lydia.

"Got what you asked for"

"Oh gosh, thank you"

"What's with you?"

"You don't even want to know"

"I do" Lydia put the bag down and sat down next to her.

"I can't remember the after-party, I woke up naked with bruises and I saw Drake with a boner"

"Damn gurl, you must have had fun last night"

"I don't think so, I feel horrible"

"How did you get bruised up?"

"I wasn't in a fight I know that for sure but look at this one" Nicki pulled down her shirt to show a massive purple mark on the top of her left boob. Lydia looked closely and pressed her nail against it.

"Hunny, that's not a bruise"

"Well what is it?"

"A hickey"

"A what?" Nicki practically shouted. Drake came down with his towel wrapped around his waist. 

"His abs were sculptured by God" Nicki thought as she watched the water drip down his shoulders and make their way down his chest. Nicki was too distracted to answer his question, Lydia was too but snapped out of it.

"Here you go, I got you two tops, some jeans, boxers and Jordan's. Is that okay?"

"That's fine, thanks again" Drake smiled and went back up the stairs.

"I don't see why you don't like him, he's sweet"

"When he wants to be" Drake was upstairs getting dressed and his mind wondered back to when he went downstairs and Nicki couldn't keep her eyes off him. Maybe she did like him and was scared to admit it. Drake got dressed and put his clothes in the bag so he could take them home later.

"Can we talk?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I woke up naked with hickies all over my body, I thought they were bruises but Lydia said they were hickies so I'm going to say they're hickies anyway back to the point, did I have sex last night?"

Drake remembered everything that happened the night before but she obviously didn't. He didn't want to tell her what really happened. "Well judging from what you told me, we must have got carried away last night"

"Damn" Nicki was kind of surprised and relieved. "Oh, well thank God it was with you or I would be a mess right now"

"I guess you could say that. I'm gonna go, get some shit to do" He went back to get his bag. He sloppily kissed her cheek. Nicki screamed feeling his slobber run down the side of her face. 

"I'll call you" He laughed and was about the door.

~

"Aubrey" His mother's voice said through the phone. It was always a pleasure to hear her voice but not this time.

"Hey ma" Drake said slowly.

"I haven't spoke to you in a while"

"I've been busy, ma. With my alb,"

He was sharply cut off by his mum. "So busy, you couldn't give your mother a call?"

"I," He had no excuse, he could have called her truthfully. 

"And what's this I heard about you having a girlfriend?"

"It's nothing"

"I want to meet her"

"But,"

"No ifs or buts I expect to see you both soon, bye son"

"Bye"

Now this was going to be hard. He couldn't back out of it and he wasn't sure if Nicki would want to go. Impressing his mum was going to be hard for the both of them.

~

Over a week later, Nicki and Drake had talked about what happened at and after the afterparty and decided to forget all about it. They both found the situation funny. More speculations of them dating came after their public, national kiss. You would think after that it would obvious that they were but it still needed to be confirmed. Fans were constantly in her mentions pestering her bout it so she answered and Drake added his own little bit to it.

@NICKIMINAJ: U scurred? @Drake u ready to make the announcement or wha?

@Drake: @NICKIMINAJ Baby I am never scared. PROUD is more the word I would use

@NICKIMINAJ: I guess its obvious now, thanks for the love and support. We are very happy :)

Right now, they out on a date - a friendly date. It was a friendly date to them but the paps outside saw it differently. 

"So um, what you doing next week?" 

"Nothing I don't think, why?"

"My mum wants me to go and see her, and she wants me to bring you with me" Drake said and waited for her reaction. Nicki's drink went down the wrong way and she started to cough.
"She wants to see me?"

"That's what I said but she found out about me dating someone and insisted you come with me so"

"I don't know"

"Please, I can't disappoint my mum. It'll be for a few days" 

"Alright since you're begging" Nicki smiled at him. 

~

Neither of them were prepared for the week they were going to have. It was going to be the ultimate test of the realness of their relationship. Nicki was still very hesitant about it, it would feel awful if his family got used to her just for her to disappear after they break up.

"Passengers buckle your seat belts, the plane is about to take off. All electrical equipment such as phones and mp3 players must be turned off. You'll be alerted when you can move around. Enjoy your flight" They were on a private flight, there was Nicki, Drake and their security team.

As soon as she felt the plane move, she shrieked. She had always hated flying and planes. 

"You alright?" 

"No" She could feel butterflies in her stomach and her hands were shaking.

"Come 'ere" Nicki looked at him and then moved closer to him. He lifted his arm up so she could snuggle him. She hid her face under his jacket and tried to relax as he rubbed her back gently.

"It's okay, just relax" He tried to comfort her and it worked but she kept her head there until the plan was gliding through the air. Nicki felt the plane hadn't moved until the pilot voice came through the intercom.

"You are free to move and use your devices" Nicki moved and sat back in her seat.

"Thanks for that"

"No problem" Drake pulled out his macbook and put on his beats, and Nicki switched her phone back on and replied to all her messages. She has so distracted by her phone when she looked up and saw that she was the only one awake. She glanced over and saw Drake's laptop was still on, out of curiosity she looked at the screen. She saw he was talking to Ryan, since they were right next to each other.

ChampagnePapi: You know I can't

OVORyan: Stop playing, just tell her

ChampagnePapi: Nah, shit is going on right now

OVORyan: Bruh she's all you talk about, just do it man

ChampagnePapi: Not while this publicity stunt is going on

She couldn't see the rest without disturbing him so she left it alone and leaned back. Thoughts about this girl circled around her mind. She must have really meant something to her if he talked her all the time. She definitely was special to him. He was talking to her so he was cheating? But we aren't even really dating but it's still classed as cheating right? She let the thoughts succumb her to sleep.

She woke up in a different place. The room she was in looked like a boy's room but it looked nice. Pictures of Drake and other people on the wall. She speculated it was Drake's room. She looked at the clock on the bedside table, it read that it was 12pm. She did know that they had arrived early in the morning but wasn't sure what time.

"I definitely was tired" She spotted her suitcase across the room and got her toothbrush and hairbrush out of it. She went to fix herself and put her stuff away. The sound of the door opening scared her.

"I'm checking on her now" Drake shouted down the stairs. He turned around and saw Nicki with a scared look on her face. 

"Did you see your reflection?"

"Hahaha no. You scared me"

"Right, coming down?"

"Yeah, do I look alright?"

"What's with you girls always caring about your appearance? You always look beautiful" She felt herself blush again.

"Why does he always make me blush?" She thought.

"Come on then" He put his hand out for her to take. They walked down to everyone hand in hand. The closer they got, the more nervous she got to meet everyone. She had to make a good impression, thankfully what she was wearing wasn't bad. She was wearing denim jeans with a green tank top and black ankle boots.

"I hope I don't smell" was her last thought. Everything went silence as they came into view.

"Hello sweetie, so nice to finally meet you" Drake's mother said and gave her a hug. "You can call me Sandi"

"Nice to meet you too, Sandi" Nicki smiled warmly at her. Drake pulled her along so she could meet everyone else. It turned out not as bad as she thought it would. His family was really sweet and treated her like family.

Later that day, everyone was lounging around. Nicki and Drake were on the floor, Nicki was sat in between Drake's legs and his arms were wrapped around her. His family were telling stories about when he was younger.

"He has always been a clumsy boy"

"That was only one time" Everyone was laughing at him and he was clearly embarrassed. Drake looked down at Nicki and saw her laughing and smiling. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Kiss! Kiss!" Everyone chanted.  Drake shrugged and leaned down giving her a peck causing everyone to cheer. They were in for an interesting week.

I kinda rushed some events but it's all for a reason. They've been 'dating' for almost 4 months now, just in case you were wondering. 3 comments or more :*

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:36 am

    I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!!!! i hope drake was talking about nicki to ryan i bet he was they are so perfect! please update soon soon soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was to cute, can't wait till ur next update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fact she didn't go crazy when she woke up.. She was pretty calm but confused. & I was pretty surprised when she didn't get upset when Drake told her. They are really cute at his mom's & the fact she thought her hickies were bruises. Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete