2 February 2013

Holiday Romance [Part 3]

Oh my God! I feel like absolute shit! Nicki thought as she opened her eyes.

"Are y'all up?" 

No reply.

''If you're awake, reply!"

''Ergh!" Nicki said as she ran to the bathroom to throw up.

"Lauren.. Lauren.. Are you up?" Candi whispered.

"Yeah yeah, I like my bacon crispy" Lauren mumbled.

"TT!"

"Yeah?"

"You up?"

"No..."

"Oh so y'all decided to wake up now?" Nicki said as she walked into the bedroom, putting her hair into a messy bun.

"Oh shut up Nicki!" 

"Anyways.. what we doing today?" TT said as she sat up in her bed.

"We should go check out the shops or go to the pool?" Lauren answered, rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

"I say we go to the pool!" Candi exclaimed.

"I agree" Nicki replied.

"Me too" TT stated.

"Guess we're going to the pool" Lauren smiled.

2 hours later, all four girls were ready to go to the pool.

"Do you think I look okay?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah, what about me" TT replied.

"You look fab" Lauren grinned.

"We all look great, can we go now?" Candi requested.

About 10 minutes later, they arrived at the pool.

"Whoa, a lot of people are here. What time is it?" TT said.

"1:07pm according to my watch" Lauren replied.

"I say we stay here for a while then we head for the booze cruise" Nicki announced.

"The fuck is a booze cruise?" Candi questioned.

"It's a cruise where you all you do is drink alcohol" TT responded.

"Oh cool" Candi retorted. 

"We've been here for about an hour and I'm so bored" Lauren nagged.

"What I want to know is why are sunbathing when we already have permanent tans?" Nicki said.

They all burst out laughing.

"Haha, that is true. I think we should go back to our room now" 

They all grabbed their belongings and made their way back to their hotel room.

"I've got an idea! We should have a few drinks here before we go on the cruise" Candi enquired.

"Aight, so what do we have?" Nicki spoke.

"Vodkaaaaaa!" 

"Malibuuuuu" 

"Cokeeee!" 

"Do we have shot glasses?" 

"We have fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Candi sang.

"You don't have to sing anymore, Can" Lauren said.

Candi rolled her eyes.

"First we'll do vodka and coke then Malibu and coke"

"Everyone ready?"

"YEAH!"

"1 2 3 go!"

Everyone tilted their head back and took it to the head.

"I'm going to put some shorts on cause I don't wanna walk around in my bikini, I'll take them off when we're there though" Nicki expressed.

"That's a good idea actually" TT said.

"I'm going to do that too" Candi noted.

"Same" Lauren replied.

Meanwhile at another hotel.

"Drizzy my nigga, we hitting that booze cruise?" Niko asked.

"Hell yeah" Drake screamed.

"Fucking right" 40 continued.

On the booze cruise.

"Hello! I'm Mark and I'm the activities director on this booze cruise!"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 

"First activity, I'm going to need 4 boys and 4 girls"

''I said we go and do it. It won't be that bad" TT said to the girls.

"I guess" Nicki sighed.

The girls walked to where the activity was taking place.

"Driz ain't that the girl you saw in the club?" 

"Where?"

"On the activities floor"

"Yeah. Let's go and do that activity" Maybe I can get to know her better.

The boys made their way to the activity.

"We need one more boy for this activity!"

"Nic" Candi whispered to Nicki.

"Yeah"

"Look it's the guy that was eyeing you yesterday"

Oh great. "Hmm.. I see him"

"Okay we're ready to start!"

"I want you to pair up. One boy and one girl!"

Perfect. Drake thought as he went to pair with Nicki.

"Right, boys introduce yourself to the girls"

"Hello I'm Thomas"

"Sup shawty? I'm Niko"

"Hey beautiful, the name's Drake"

"What's popping? I'm Noah"

"Time to switch. Girls introduce yourself!"

"Hi, I'm TT"

"Hey tiger, I'm Candi"

"Um hello. I'm Nicki"

"I'm Courtney"

"Okay! In this activity we are going to see how can win in a game I like to call 'Drink Train'. Scream if you think the boys are going to win!"

A loud roar was heard for the boys.

"Scream if you think the girls are going to win!"

A bunch of screeches could be heard for the girls.

"Girls on one side. Boys on the other"

Oh God! This better be good. Nicki thought as she moved to the girls' side.

"Sit down directly in front of your partner"

"Okay, has everyone got a cup?!"

"YEAH!"

"Everyone count down with me!"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"DRINK THAT SHIT!"

Everyone grabbed their cup and drank.

Shit! This is a lot! 

Nicki took her mouth away from the cup for a breather.

"You've got to down it! It's a fucking drinking competition"

Nicki gave the man a dirty look then continued to drink her drink.

What a rude ass man!

"The boys are smashing it!"

"Keep going! Keep going girls"

"Times up! And the boys are the winners!"

"The game was shit anyway!" Courtney shouted as she stood up.

Almost 3 hours later the booze cruise was over and everyone was on their way back to the hotel.

"THERE IS NO WAY I CAN GO DRINKING TONIGHT!" Nicki said, slurring each word.

"GURRRRRRRLLLL! ME TOO!" Candi shouted.

"Are we near the hotel yet?!" Lauren exclaimed.

"No, another 5 minutes or so!" TT said, clearly not as drunk as the rest.

After what seemed like forever, the girls were finally back in the hotel and in their pajamas.

"DOES MYYYYYYYY PHONE WORK?" Nicki shouted, tapping the screen.

"Yes, it works. It's not a touch screen!" Lauren said, getting into bed.

"OOOOH HAHAHAHAHA, I'M GOING TO CALL SAFAREE!"

"Nicki, give me the phone!" TT demanded.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Nicki sang out.

"Hello?" Safaree said.

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SEXY!" Nicki shouted.

"Nicki! I said give me the phone!"

"I'M TALKING TO FAREEEE, LEAVE ME ALONEEEEE"

"Nicki?" Safaree asked.

TT grabbed the phone and ended the call.

"GIVE IT BACCCKKK!" Nicki moaned.

"You'll thank me tomorrow, go to bed!"

After a long moan, Nicki finally went to sleep.

Drunk Nicki is worse than Normal Nicki. 

"Lauren?" 

"Candi?"

TT turned around and saw that everyone was fast asleep.

Thank God. No more drunk ass people to look after.

She turned off the lights and went to bed.


I tried to make this part quite long. Part 4 will included more Drake and everything so don't worry. Two more parts left, part five will be a few months on..

Comment please :)


1 comment:

  1. Damnnnnn.. They Got Smasheed.. Atleast Drake got to see her again. I Kinduh Like how shes Not Letting Him in Soo Easily. Its cuter that way Sometimes.

    ReplyDelete