7 February 2013

Holiday Romance [Part 4]

Before they knew it. The girls only had one day left in Magaluf before they had to catch a plane to go back to America.

"What's the day is it?" Nicki said, straightening her hair in the bedroom mirror.

"Wednesday" Candi replied, looking at her phone.

"Wednesday the what?"

"9th"

"Oh my God! We go back tomorrow!"

"I do not want to leave!" TT shouted.

"Me neither, especially since we go to exams" Nicki sighed.

"We definitely can't drink like we normally do tonight." Lauren exclaimed, walking out of the bathroom.

"Aw man" Nicki said, fluffing her hair.

"Girl please. We're all happy you can't drink a lot. You are the absolute worst when you're drunk or even tipsy" TT exclaimed and the others nodded in agreement.

"Thanks y'all" Nicki said giving them a fake smile.

"Right the plan for tonight is we drink a little and dance a lot so we look drunk" Lauren said laughing.

"You are so dumb!" Nicki chuckled.

Over at the beach house hotel.

"40, what we doing today?" Drake asked, towel drying his curls.

"I don't know, I wanna see if they have that ball thing that shoots you up in the air"

"Oh I know what you're talking about but I don't know what it's called. Apparently it's the shit!" Chubbs said, lacing up his jordans.

"Aight, we still heading out to the strip later though?"

"Yeah man, no doubt about it"

The boys finished getting ready and headed down to the beach area.

"Okay boys, 2 people can go into the ball at once"

"That means one of us is going to go in by ourselves" Chubbs said.

"Nah, one of us can just go twice" Drake exclaimed.

"Right so who's going first?" Chubbs asked.

"I'll go first with whoever and then you two can go again" Drake explained.

"I'll go on with you Drizzy" 40 said.

"You don't mind, do you Chubbs?"

"Nah, I can check out all the girls" Chubbs laughed.

Drake and 40 walked up to the ball and got securely seated.

"You okay?" The engineer asked.

"Yeah!" Drake and 40 said unanimously.

"Have fun!" was the last thing they heard before they were launched 40 feet in 20 feet into the air.

Magaluf has some fineeeeee girls! Chubbs thought as he looked around.

"Yo chubbs, your turn man"

"Aight!"

Chubbs and 40 got strapped in tightly.

"You ready?"

"Fuck yeah!" Chubbs shouted.

The ball stayed on the ground for about 5 seconds before it flew up.

That shit is high as motherfucker. I was that high. Woah! Drake thought as he watched his friends.

The girls were also at the beach but on the other side.

"So wait.. What are we doing again?" Candi questioned.

"We're going on a water ride across the sea" TT explained.

"Okay, let's go!" Candi rejoiced.

"Okay girls. Everyone put on their life jackets and make sure they're tight and on properly"

"Laur, check mine for me please" Nicki asked.

"It's fine hunny"

"Thank you" Nicki smiled.

"Okay girls, climb in the boat and sit down comfortably"

The instructor climbed onto the speed boat.

"Is everyone ready?"

"Yeahhhh" The girls shouted.

The speed boat raced across the sea at 50 mph.

"This is sooooo good" Lauren shouted throwing her arms into the air.

"Am I going to die?" Nicki said, grabbed the side of the banana boat.

"Dramatic ass" TT said as she looked at her.

"I'm loving it" Candi screamed.

About an hour later, the banana boat ride finally ended and the girls were walking back to the hotel.

"I'm having an shower, taking a nap and then getting ready"

"I'll do the same but I won't have a nap cause I'll be knocked out till tomorrow"

"I'm going to rest, sort out my outfit and then having a shower"

"I might have a nap then get ready"

The girls were back at the hotel.

"I'm going to ask the receptionist or whatever what time we have to check out tomorrow. You guys go up to our room"

"Okay!" Lauren said and went over to elevator.

"Hi, I'm staying in room 25 and I'm supposed to be leaving tomorrow. What time do I have to check out?"

"I'll check for you" She smiled and searched through the computer.

"Okay love, you're supposed to check out by 1pm. Is that okay?"

"Yeah it's fine. Thank you"

"You're welcome"

The boys were still at the beach, trying to pick up some girls.

"Driz, why aren't you trying?"

"I've already got my eyes set on one girl"

"Oh shit, who?"

"She's not here right now"

"Where did you meet her?"

"At a club" 

"Chub, he's talking about that girl we've seen like twice"

"Ooh the one with the fat ass?"

"Don't say that and yeah her"

It was now 9pm and the girls were almost ready.

"T, can you throw me my hairbrush?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah, here you go!" TT said.

"Candiii?" Lauren said, extending the I in her name.

"Yes?" Candi replied, peaking her out of the bathroom with her tooth brush in her mouth.

"Oh it doesn't matter!"

"Oh okay"

It was 10pm and the girls we're on their way to the strip.

"Right, I'm not in the mood to go inside a club" Nicki looked over and saw a outside bar.

"Me neither actually" Lauren said. Candi and TT agreed silently.

They headed over to the outside bar Nicki saw.

"I'll have a vodka and coke" Lauren whispered to Nicki.

"2 vodka and coke"

"And two martini's" Candi whispered giving Nicki, her and TT's order.

"And two martini's"

"Okay, coming up"

"We're going to sit down over there, okay?"

"Yeah" Nicki said as she stared at the bartender.

"Here's your orders, I put them on a tray for you"

"Thank you" Nicki smiled. She looked around and spotted the girls sat around a table with some boys and walked towards them.

"Here's your drin-" Nicki looked up and saw Drake staring at her.

I never noticed this until now but he is fine with a capital F. Shit Nicki, snap out of it before they notice that something is up.

"Here's your drinks" Nicki smiled and sat down.

"As I was saying, we should head down to the beach and have a swim" Chubbs said.

"That sounds like fun" Candi flirted.

"So you girls finish your drinks and we'll head off"

The girls drank their drinks and walked with the boys towards the beach.

"So what are we going to do?" Nicki asked shivering from the night cold.

"Why don't we go swimming?" 40 said.

"Do you know how much this outfit cost probably more than your life?" Lauren snapped.

"Woah tiger, just take it off!"

"Oh yeah" Lauren blushed.

Everyone stripped down to their underwear and ran towards the water. They swam around for a bit and splashed around before stopping for a little while.

"Don't you think Nicki and Drake would be cute together?" TT said to Candi and Lauren.

"I mean look at them" Nicki and Drake were standing in the same area but Nicki was facing away from him.

"I didn't see it till now but yeah" Candi said.

"Where's Lauren?" Candi asked, looking around.

Lauren and 40 walking out of the cave, hand in hand and towards the water.

"Oh no! You didn't!" Candi said in a loud whisper.

"I did" Lauren said blushing.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Drake asked.

"I'm not!" Nicki said still turned away from him.

"Then turn around and say it to my face."

Nicki slowly turned around. His eyes look beautiful in this moonlight.

Drake grabbed her waist and brought her closer to him.

"Say it"

"I'm n-n-not ignori-" Nicki stuttered.

Drake leaned in and kissed her softly. Nicki pulled back in shock and then kissed him back. She grabbed the back of his neck and deepened the kiss.

"Candi! Look!" TT shouted.

Candi turned away from Lauren and saw Nicki and Drake kissing.

"I knew she liked him" Candi smiled.

"WOOOOOOO" Chubbs and 40 shouted, high fiving each other.

Nicki pulled away from the kiss and looked over at the rest of the gang.

Oh God! I'm so embarrassed! Nicki thought as she blushed.

They all swam back to the shore and began to get dressed.

"So how was that hunnypie?" TT teased.

"Oh shut up!" 

Drake walked over to Nicki. Nicki gave her friends the 'this is a private chat' look. 

"So I had fun tonight"

"Me too"

Drake wrote his number on a piece of paper. 

"Here's my number call me some time" Drake winked.

Nicki grabbed the pen from his hand and quickly wrote her number on the back of his hand.

Nicki walked over to her friends. "I'm ready to go"

"But Nicki.." TT started to say.

"No, I'm going. Are you coming or not?"

The girls looked at each other and then said their goodbyes.

"Bye! It was nice meeting you" Candi shouted.

"Yeah bye" TT shouted.

"Bye everyone" Lauren shouted. "Bye Noah" Lauren blushed and gave him a little wave.

At the girls hotel.

"You should have talked to him longer" TT said climbing into bed.

"Why did you walk away from him?" Candi asked.

"Just drop it! Okay!" Nicki shouted.

Everyone stayed quiet and went to sleep except Nicki.

Why did I kiss him? Cause you obviously wanted to, that's why. Why can"t I stop thinking about him ergh?!

Nicki's phone beeped.

 > Hey Nicki :)

 < Hi.

> Are you okay?

< Yeah why?

> Oh nothing :)

< What do you want?

> I just wanted to get to know you better.

< What do you want to know about me?

> I don't know whatever you want to tell me.

< I'm 17 years old, I live in NY and go to Eastwood High.

> Is Eastwood High an all girls school and is it near Madison Ave?

< Yeah how did you know?

> I go to Winchester High, the boys school just above it.

< Oh cool, well I'm tired so goodnight.

> Goodnight beautiful :)

Look guys they finally talked and kissed ^_^. I think this is the longer part I've written so far. Sorry if it sort of dragged on. 


Comment please :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:23 pm

    Just started reading your blog, but this is my favourite post. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete