27 February 2013

Reminiscing [Oneshot]


"Nic?" Drake shouted through the house.

"Bedroom!" Nicki replied and Drake made his way to their bedroom. Once he walked through the door, he noticed Nicki on the bed Indian style looking at a book. She was clad in one of Drake's shirts with her hair swept to the side.

"Hey baby" Drake said.

Nicki looked up from the book she was looking at "Hey" 

Drake walked over to her and gave her a light peck then sat behind her.

"What you reading?" Drake asked as Nicki leaned back against his chest.

"It's not a reading book. It's our photo album" Nicki flicked to the first page.

"I remember this" Drake smiled. 

"Oh yeah" Nicki grinned.

"Remember the day we met each other" Nicki looked up at him.

"How could I forget?"


Damien, one of the regular guys was again attempting to flirt with Nicki.

"Perv.." Nicki muttered under her breath walking towards her locker.

"You know, it's not nice to call people names!" He yelled across the hall.

"Well you know...it's not nice to be an asshole" She replied.

"Ooh, I like them feisty."

Nicki rolled her eyes, and got her maths book out of her locker. She walked down the hall, but bumped into someone.

"Sorry" he said picking up my fallen books.

"Oh, it's no problem."

The boy handed Nicki her belongings and the school bell rang. "I never got your name!" Nicki said as the boy started to walk away.

"Drake, my name's Drake" Drake turned around and smiled at her then continued walking to his lesson.

"Bye Drake" Nicki shouted as she closed her locker. Nicki turned around and noticed how she was the only one in the hallway.


"Aww you were so cute then"

"Oh so I'm not cute now?" 

"No, now you're sexy" Nicki leaned up and kissed Drake's cheek.

A cheesy grin spread across Drake's face.

"Do you know what I'm never going to forget?" 

"What?"

"The corny way you asked me out" Nicki laughed.



"Nah you know Mr. Kelly is really starting to creep me out" Candi said.

"I know, I bet he's a paedophile" TT laughed.

"Girl shut up" Lauren giggled.

Nicki just stared at the crazy girls she calls her best friends. She was about to say something when she received a text message.

* Come up to the theatre, I need to ask you something.

* Okay.

"Oh who was that from?" TT asked.

"It's none of your beeswax but if you must know it was from Drake"

The girls just looked at her, urging her to tell them what the text was about.

"He asked me to meet him in the theatre" 

"What you doing talking to us then?! Go see him!" Lauren urged.

Nicki rolled her eyes at her comment then grabbed her bag. "I'll see you guys later"

When Nicki reached the theatre, there was no one there. She walked onto the stage and saw a chair with a note attached to it. It read "Sit down, relax" so she did exactly that.

Drake appeared from behind the curtain and walked towards her.

"Drake what are you d-" Nicki began to say but was silenced by Drake's finger.

"Shh" Drake knelt down in front of her and grabbed her hands, interlocking them. He stared into her eyes for a while, Nicki was so confused.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"


"I'm so glad you said yes"

"Me too, I love you"

"I'm glad you said that because I could use a bit of loving right now" 

I was kind of bored and was in the mood to post something. Comment please 


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:44 am

    Aaaaaaawww this was sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:16 pm

    I love wat u wrote,every time u write it blows m away =D

    ReplyDelete