16 February 2013

Holiday Romance [Final]


Nicki groaned as the sunlight hit her face. She stretched then rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She laid there complementing if she should go back to sleep or get out of bed. Her alarm disturbed her thoughts.

"Ergh" Nicki turned around to switch off the alarm.

"Oh my god! Turn it off" Candi screamed.

"Dammit, what time is it?" TT asked as she sat up in her bed and stretched.

"8:30am"

"What time's our flight?"

"11am"

"Well we've got just over an hour to get ready and pack our bags"

"Keep the noise down" Lauren mumbled.

"GET YOUR ASS UP" Candi shouted at her.

Lauren got out of bed and stretched. She then grabbed her toiletry bag & towel and walked towards the bathroom.

"I'm going to have a shower" Lauren said as she shut the bathroom door.

"I'm going after Lauren" Nicki exclaimed.

10 minutes later, Lauren strolled out the bathroom with her towel rapped tightly around her body.

"Bathroom's f-" Lauren began but was interrupted by Nicki running into the bathroom.

"Well it's not free now" Lauren laughed as she walked over to her bed.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"What is that sound?"

"I don't know"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"It's Nicki's phone" Lauren said as pulled up jeans.

"Nicki! Your phone's beeping" TT shouted loud enough for Nicki to hear her.

"Answer it!" Nicki replied.

* Good morning :)

* Hello?

* Nicki?

"It's Drake"

"Ooh, I dare you to pretend to be Nicki"

* Hey Drake.

* Now you decide to reply aha!

* Yeah... What do you want?

* I wanted to ask if you want to hang out today.

* I can't.

* Oh, why?

* I leave today.

* Really? What time?

* 10am but my flight's at 11.

"Who was it?" Nicki asked as she walked out the bathroom in her underwear.

"Drake"

"Oh"

It was now 9:30am and everyone was nearly ready. Each girl had used the shower and freshened up. Now they we all finishing packing their bags.

"I think I've finished" Candi said as she laid flat on her bed.

"Me too" Lauren said as she flopped on her bed.

"I'll check if there's anything else left in the room"

Meanwhile at the other hotel.

"Man, Nicki's leaving today" Drake declared.

"Seriously?" Chubbs asked.

"Yeah, what am I going to do?" Drake ran his fingers through his hair.

"Go see her" 40 told him.

The girls were finally ready and were heading down to the hotel lobby.

"Are you here to check out?"

"Yes" Nicki said as she handed the desk clerk the room key.

"Thank you, hope you enjoyed your stay"

Nicki smiled back at the desk clerk and walked out the hotel with the girls. They boarded their couch to the airport.

"I'm really going to miss this place" Lauren said as she stared out the window.

"You mean you're really going to miss 40" Candi winked.

"Shut up!"

"You know it's true!"

Lauren stayed silent and reminisced about her time with Noah.

"Oh my God! Where are you taking me?"

"Be quiet and just follow me"

"A cave? Really?"

"Shut up!" 40 said as he kissed Lauren deeply.

"Um" Lauren moaned.

Lauren wrapped her arms around his neck. 40 moved his hands down Lauren's body and he slowly grabbed the bottom of her dress. He slowly lifted the dress over her head and it dropped to the floor.

"Oh wow" 40 exclaimed as he looked at Lauren's body.

"Lauren!" Nicki shouted.

"Huh?"

"You've been out of it for ages, we're at the airport"

The girls grabbed their handbags and walked off the coach. The coach driver was pulling out all luggage.

"I see my suitcase" Candi screeched as she ran to go get it.

After everyone had all their luggage, they walked into the airport and got checked in.

"I'm going to the toilet, watch my bags please" TT said and began to walk towards the toilets.

Meanwhile a few miles away...

"Are you really sure you want to do this?" Chubbs asked.

"I have no choice man, we're like ten minutes away from the airport" Drake laughed. 

I hope I haven't missed her.


"Alright I'm back" TT announced. 

"We might as well go to the gate or whatever" Candi said.

"True" Lauren and Nicki agreed.

The girls grabbed their hand luggage and began to walk to towards duty free.

"Wait!" Someone shouted.

"Did you hear that?" Candi asked.

"Nope" Nicki answered.

"Nicki!" Someone shouted.

"Okay I definitely heard that" TT exclaimed as she and the girls turned around.

"Oh" TT gasped.

"My" Lauren blurted.

"God" Candi ended.

Standing there was Drake, 40 and Chubbs. Nicki stared at them in complete shock for a while before she dropped her handbag and ran to hug Drake.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make it look like I used you at the beach and I'm sorry about how rude I came off in those texts"

"Hey, there's no reason for you to be sorry"

All passengers on the Flight BA333, please make your way to Gate 9.

"That's my flight" Nicki said as her and Drake released from their hug.

"Oh, well bye Nicki" Drake smiled.

Nicki placed a light kiss on Drake's cheek. "Bye Drake"

She then said her goodbyes to 40 and Chubbs afterwards she walked over back to her friends and picked up her bag. They again began their journey to catch their flight as they reached the double doors, Nicki stopped and blew Drake a kiss before the doors closed.


It has now been almost 7 months since their holidays and everything was going well. Nicki and the girls had passed their exams and so had Drake and the boys. Nicki and Drake still were in contact with each other, in fact they were now best friends. Lauren and 40 were now in a relationship together and have been together for 3 months. Candi, Chubbs and TT were very good friends.

"I do not think you guys understand how glad I am that the exams are over and I passed them!" Candi said.

"Honestly, we do" TT responded.

"Anyways what are y'all doing this weekend?" Nicki asked as they walked out the school gate and towards their cars.

"Going to see Noah tomorrow" Lauren smiled.

"I don't know" Candi replied.

"Probably do what I normally do, what about you?" TT told them.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing" Nicki sighed.

"Well I've got to get home as fast as I can" Lauren announced.

"Oh why?" Candi asked.

"I don't know, my mum text me and told me to" Lauren explained.

They all got in their cars after saying goodbye to each other and drove home.


"I'm home" Nicki shouted as she walked through the front door. 

"Hello sweetie, how was school?" Carol asked.

"Great actually" Nicki grinned.

"That's good. I'll let you go do whatever" Carol walked back into the kitchen and Nicki went to her room.


About an hour later, there was a knock at the door.

"I’ve got it" Carol shouted.

"Hello ma'am. I'm Drake, Nicki's friend"

"Oh hello there, do come in" Carol said as she opened the door wide enough for Drake to walk in the house. He took off his shoes and left them where the other shoes were.

"So did Nicki know you're coming over?" Carol asked.

"No I wanted to surprise her" Drake smiled.

"So how did you and Nicki meet?" 

"Oh we met each other on holiday"

"That's incredible, Magaluf?"

"Yes ma'am"

"She's in her room, you can go up and see her"

"Thank you"

Nicki was listening to music and writing in her notebook when she heard a light tap at her bedroom door.

"Come in!" Nicki shouted then went back to writing.

Drake opened the door and walked in shutting the door behind him. Nicki didn't even bother looking to see who the person was. Drake fake coughed and Nicki turned off her music and glanced up.

"Drake?" Nicki stated in shock.

"Yeah it's me" Drake smiled at her. Nicki squinted her eyes at him and then jumped and gave him a really tight hug.

"Oh my... You're really here. I can't believe it!" Nicki rejoiced.

After a while, Nicki finally let go. She grabbed Drake's hand and led him towards her bed.

"Are you surprised?" 

"Of course I am! You told me you were busy when I asked you to come over"

"I know, I thought me just appearing would be better"

"I feel like I haven't seen you in ages but I only saw you like a week ago"

"Ha ha, anyways I came over to ask you something"

"Ask me what?" Nicki beamed. Drake grabbed both of her hands and stared into her eyes.

"I wanted to say this for a while now but I didn't know how to. We've known each other for a long time and I knew I liked you from the moment we met. But over these last few months, I've come to realise that I no longer just want to be your best friend. I want to be more... So Nicki, would you give me the chance to be your boyfriend?"

Nicki had tears rolling down her face, she wiped them away with her hand and looked back up at Drake.

"Yes" Nicki stated simply. Drake pulled her closer to him and they shared their first official kiss as a couple.

I really wanted to finish this story, I kinda of lost interest in it and I wasn't sure if anyone reads it or not. But anyways it's finished. Hope you enjoyed the  story. Comment please :)

3 comments:

  1. Therreee Finaallyy Togetherrrr!! ^___^ Greaat Way To end the Storryy. Loveedd it. Amazingg Job.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really good! Sorry I haven't been commenting on the other ones. But I absolutely loved this one!

    ReplyDelete