29 January 2013

Happy Days [Oneshot}

This was just a little something I quickly wrote. Hopefully it'll hold you on till I post part 3 of Holiday Romance which will probably be Saturday :)

"Good morning beautiful" Drake exclaimed as he came out of the closet.

"Good morning" 

"Got anything planned for today?"

"No don't think so, what about you?"

"I've got to head out but I'll be back in like an hour" Drake said as he leaned down to kiss her.

"Where you going?" Nicki asked as she rolled over.

"Oh, just got to see one of my old friends"

Why does it sound like he's lying? Nicki thought as she climbed out of bed.

"I'm going now. See you later, I love you"

"Love you too!"


"No but Lauren he said he was going to see an old friend and I just checked our shared bank account and some money's missing"

"How much?"

"I don't know... about $20,000"

"Wow, what do you think he's doing with the money?"

"I don't know but I think he's cheating on me" 

"Wait.. Why would you think that?"

"He's been acting weird these last few days. You know, like he's hiding something from me"

"Come on, you know how much he loves you. I don't think he'd have wasted all that time trying to make you his and then decide to cheat on you."

"I guess you're right. I'll talk to you later, bye"

"Bye"


Shit, I've never been so nervous in my life. Drake thought.

"Nic babe, come here"

Nicki walked into their bedroom and stood a few inches away from him.

"Yes?"

"I want to ask you something."

"Okay, go ahead"

Drake got down on one knee.

"You are my best friend, my strength and my world. You make me the man I've always wanted to be. All I want to do is make you happy in life and spend the rest of my life with you. So Onika Tanya Maraj, will you marry me?" 

"Oh my fucking God!" Nicki exclaimed as tears rolled down her face.

"So.."

"YES! YES I WILL MARRY YOU!" Nicki shouted.

Drake slowly slid the ring on her finger.

"I can't believe this! And you made me cry you jerk!"

"Happy tears though, right?"

"Yes, happy tears" Nicki said as they passionately kissed.

Comment please :)



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, i was worried for a second there. Shee was stressin for no reaason. Good thing she didnt do anything stupid. Lovveed it(: possst soon ^___^

    ReplyDelete