11 January 2013

Holiday Romance [Part 2]

"Yo! Look at this place" Candi exclaimed.

"It's like paradise" Nicki said while putting on her sunglasses.

"My feet hurt, can we hurry up and find the mini bus so we can go to the hotel?" Lauren said.

"Hmm.. I see it! Over there!"

They all rushed over, placed their suitcases in the back with the help of the driver and found a seat on the mini bus.

"What time is it?" TT said

"Almost 4:30" Candi answered.

"I need to have a quick nap and have a shower" Nicki announced.

"We're still going to hit the strip right?" Lauren questioned.

"Yeah, of course" Nicki replied.

"Good!" Lauren stated.

The mini bus pulled up at their hotel, Sol Antillas Barbados. With help from the driver, they got their luggage and walked into the hotel.  

"Hello,  how may I help you?"

"Yes, we have a 2 bed suite under the name Carol Maraj" 

The woman searched through the computer.

"Um.. Found it, room 25 on the second floor. Here's the key" The woman smiled.  
Nicki smiled back and took the key. They all got in the elevator and went up to their suite.

"Look at this place! It's beautiful!" Nicki exclaimed.

"Yooo look at the view" Candi screeched.

"Whoa" They said simultaneously.

"Let's unpack then we can rest for a bit" TT declared.

They all unpacked and put their clothes in the wardrobes the hotel provided.

"I'm so beat" TT said as she collapsed on one of the four beds.

"Same and we've been here for almost 2 hours" Lauren said.

"I'm off for a nap, wake me up in like 30 minutes" Nicki mummered.

"Alright" They all replied except Nicki of course who had fallen asleep already.

30 minutes later.

"Go wake up Nic"

"K"

"Nicki wake up!"

No reply.

"Get your ass up"

Nicki mumbled a few things then turned and fell back asleep.

Oh hell no. Tells us to wake her and she falls back asleep. TT thought.

"She's not waking up"

"Let's go jump on her!" Candi announced.

They all creeped into the bedroom and surrounded Nicki's bed.

"Okay on the count of three" Candi whispered.

"1" 

"2"

"3" 

They all jumped on the bed and Nicki landed on the floor with a bang.

"Oh my... Fuck! Why did you do that for?!" Nicki screamed.

"Your ass wouldn't wake up!" TT replied.

"You could just wake me up the normal way" Nicki exclaimed. 

"Nah cause that would of been boring" TT said, laughing.

Candi and Lauren were still laughing from Nicki falling from the bed.

"I'm playing, I tried but you wouldn't wake up"

"My head hurts" Nicki said, rubbing her head.

"It's almost 8pm and I want to be out by 9 so start getting ready now!" Lauren said.

"I claim the shower" Nicki screamed, grabbing her towel and toiletry bag.

"Dammit, might as well sort out my outfit" TT sighed.

"I guess I should too" Candi said.

"And me but I'm getting in after Nic" Lauren announced.

"I'm after Lauren" Candi shouted.

"I suppose I'm after you" TT said with a dry chuckle.

10 minutes later, Nicki came out of the bathroom with her towel wrapped tightly around her.

"Bathroom's free!" Nicki said as Lauren rushed in.

"It's not now!" Lauren shouted.

Exactly 50 minutes later, all four girls were dressed and putting on their makeup.

"Laur, throw me my mascara!" Nicki said. "Thank you"

"Just got to put on my lipgloss" TT shouted.

"Nic, can I borrow your blusher?" Candi asked "Thanks"

"Okay, I've done." Lauren exclaimed.

"Same" The rest shouted.

"This better be good" Candi said, locking the door behind her.

It was now 9:15pm and Nicki & the gang had just arrived on the strip.

"I didn't know it would be so busy" Candi said, fixing her hair.

"It is the teenage party capital" Lauren exclaimed.

"Okay let's head over to that bar then we can go to one of the clubs" Nicki suggested.

"What would you like?"

"I'll have an piƱa colada" Nicki said.

"Vodka shot" Lauren proposed.

"Another Vodka shot" Candi quirked.

"A small glass of Malibu" TT said.

"Coming up"

"If I wasn't in the party spirit before I defiantly am now" Nicki proclaimed.

"Wooooooaaahhhh" Candi screamed.

"Let's go to the club over there" Lauren pointed.

In the club, there were people everywhere and different drinking games going on.

"I want to play to shaking game or whatever" Nicki exclaimed.

"Looks like someone else wants a go"

"Come on up, lay down on your back"

This guy is sexy "5.. 4... 3.. 2.. 1 shake it"

Nicki placed one hand on the lower section of his crouch, the other hand above it and shook the cocktail shaker as hard as she could.

"Times up, now drink it" The man placed a straw in the bottle.

Nicki placed her mouth over the straw and drank some while she did the man groaned and held her hair close to his crouch.

"Wow, that is some strong shit" Two guys help her down from the bar.

"Let's go dance" TT said and grabbed Nicki's hand, Nicki grabbed Lauren's and Lauren grabbed Candi's & they made it through the crowd to the middle of the dance floor.

Strip clubs and dollar bills, still got my money. Drunk shots gonna get a refill  still got my money.

"This is my jam!" Nicki screamed, swaying her hips.

Meanwhile at the entrance of the club.

"I'm ready to get fucking pissed tonight!" 40 screamed.

"Same man!" Niko replied.

"I just want to drink a bit and chill to be honest" Drake answered.

"You're a loser, who comes on a booze holiday and doesn't want to get drunk" 40 asked.

"Me, I guess" Drake shrugged.

"Nah fuck being relaxed, you're going to drink till you can't see" Niko said.

"Aight" Drake said shrugging.

Pour up, drank. Head shot, drank. Sit down, drank. Stand up, drank.

"Yo, let's go on the dance floor" Drake suggested.

"Yeah" Niko agreed.

"Go!" 40 shouted.

As they made their way through Drake spotted a small crowd gathering around a group of girls.

"What's going on over there?" Drake shouted to 40.

"Some girls are dancing or something"

"I'm gonna go get an closer look"

Yes Lawd! Drake thought out loud. That girl is beautiful and that ass!

"Nic, that guy over there is eyeing you"

"Oh let him" Nicki slightly slurred.

"Hey" Drake said.

Nicki turned around "Oh hi"

"I just wanted to say that I think you're stunning"

"Oh thank you"

"No problem" Drake said, licking his lips.

"Can, Laur, TT I'm ready to go!!!!!" Nicki shouted loud enough for them to hear.

"Okay" they all walked hand in hand out of the dance floor and towards the door.

"40, I saw the most amazing girl"

"Yeah whatever!" 40 answered as a girl continued dancing on him.

"I'm going to go find her"

Drake made his way out of the club but Nicki and her friends were nowhere to be seen.

Dammit, I've got to see her at least once more.





How was it? I tried to make this one longer than part 1, I know the outfits are a bit :/ but I wanted to add visuals to it. Comment please.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:52 pm

    I loved it! Post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Areee you gonna continue thisss oneeee????(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, part 3 should be post tomorrow :)

      Delete