23 July 2013

Maid To Be Together [2/2]

"Aubrey! For the third time, get off me before I shove this duster down your throat" Nicki had been trying to dust down the living room for a while now but with Drake kissing her neck it was becoming impossible and irritating. 

"I know you're my boyfriend and everything but I need to finish working, maybe later I'll give you something to hold you over"

"Give me something now" He kissed her neck again and sucked on it softly. The duster dropped out of her hand onto the floor and Nicki moved her hair giving him more access. By the time, he stopped Nicki had 3 love bites on her neck. 

Nicki turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You know I hate you" 

"I love you too" Drake kissed her and bent down picking her up in the process. With her legs wrapped firmly around his waist, Drake carried her upstairs to his bedroom. The kissing did not stop. Drake moved his hands from under her legs up to the middle of her back, he skillfully undid the bow on her maid dress and unzipped it. He placed her back on her feet and she pushed him down on his bed, she turned around took the dress off letting it side to the floor. When she back around, Drake was shocked. They only had been dating for 3 months now but he never saw her body. They had been intimate before but never to the point where they had seen each other naked. Her breasts that were practically falling out of her bra were enough to get his mouth watering. Drake sat up and pulled her close to him. His hand travelled behind her unstrapping her bra.

Nicki grabbed Drake's hand pushing them away from her. "Hey hey. What is this? I'm almost naked and you're fully clothed. Take them off"

Drake liked the attitude she was giving him so he obliged. His t-shirt and pants were off in no time. He grabbed her hands going them together and pulled her towards him forcing her to fall onto of him. Her lips brushed against his and he took her bottom lip between his teeth and ran his tongue over it. He then let go of her bottom lip and flipped them around. He kissed down her chest and stomach. He reached her panties, he pulled them down to her feet and threw them across the room. Her head flew back as she felt his tongue run over her sensitive area.

"Fuck" She cursed taking a hand full of his curls and held his head in place. It wasn't long before she felt that familiar feeling and her legs began to shake.

She let him go when the feeling had gone. Drake looked up at her and licked his lips. Nicki brought Drake closer to her and kissed him. She could still taste herself on his lips.

"You taste like mangoes"

"So I've been told"

She slid her hand down his muscular chest and grabbed him through his boxers. His boxers were pulled down and his erection was clear.

Drake hovered himself over and gave her one last kiss and he eased himself into her. Nicki moaned out to him. "Aubrey!"

He wasn't gentle and she didn't want him to be. She'd never experienced something as painful yet pleasurable. Seeing her head hit the pillow in ecstasy was enough to reassure him he was doing something right. Everytime he reconnected with her, she screamed his name. Leaning forward over her he created a rhythm between them, her nails clawed at his back.

"Did you hear that?" Drake asked.

Nicki panted "Hear what?"

Unknowingly Dennis had come home to collect something. His heavy footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs. "Son!" He called.

"Shit!" Drake whispered. He pulled out and told Nicki to be quiet. She got up as well and went to grab her clothes. They quickly re-dressed knowing Dennis could knock on the door at any moment. Drake had to zip her dress back up and tie the bows.

Momentarily a knock was heard at the door. "Aubrey, son!" 

"One moment dad" Nicki fixed her ponytail and began to spread the bed. Drake took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Wow. Your room is a mess, now I'm glad we hired Nicki"

"It's not that dirty but I'm glad you hired her" Nicki smiled to herself when she heard Drake say that because she knew it had a double meaning.

"Well I've got to go back to work now but no I did not come to check on you. I know you're a 'big boy' now, I forgot something"

"You don't have to explain to me, dad" Drake smiled.

"I know, I know. See you later son, bye Nicki" He waved at her and she waved back. As soon as Dennis left, Nicki let out the breath she had been holding in.

"Imagine if he saw us"

"He wouldn't have, these ears of mine do help with my hearing"

"God, I'm such a naughty maid"





After that occasion, they never had sex in Drake's house again. Nicki said it was to risqué. Their relationship was very secretive but after 5 months Drake was ready to scream that she was his from the rooftops. They both knew it would be hardest thing telling his parents.

"You want to tell them?"

"Yeah, I think it's time"

"But,"

"No ifs or buts about it"

"Can we talk about this later because I'm kind of busy?"

"Sure, I love you"

"I love you too, bye" Nicki hung up the phone and dropped it next to her. She sighed.

"What you sighing about?" Sierra asked walking into the room and taking a place on the sofa.

"Okay so I'm dating this guy and I really do love him but we sort of have this problem"

"What's the problem? Is it a big one or a small one?"

"He's my boss's son if that's what you call it"

"You're dating your boss's son? Oh gurl! That's not bad. The only problem is if your boss fires you because you are having a relationship with his son"

"Great. You make everything better" Nicki sarcastically said.

"I'm sorry. But at least his son is rich"

"I don't care about how rich he is, I love him and that's it. If he was poor, I would still love him"

"Well you're going to have to tell your boss soon because they longer you leave it, the worse it will become"





The next day, Nicki arrived at the Graham's early and knocked on the door. Drake opened the door and greeted her with a kiss.

"Are your parents home?" 

Drake closed the door behind her and they sat down on the couch. 

"No, you just missed them"

"Oh, I was hoping to catch them before they went to work" 

"Why?"

"Well you said we should tell them we're dating so I thought we might as well tell them now"

"I thought you didn't want to" Drake turned his head to face her.

"I didn't at first, I was scared of their reaction but it's not like we are doing anything wrong, we love each other and decided to date each other"

"That's true so later?"

"Yeah, I promise" Drake smiled and leaned over to give her another kiss which she accepted.

"Now let me do what I'm supposed to" She got up and headed to the kitchen. She began to wash the dishes afterwards she went into the bottom cabinet to get the cleaning products. She sprayed the Mr. Muscle on the counter and used the cloth to clean it. Drake walked into the kitchen and saw her cleaning. He grabbed another cloth, took the Mr. Muscle and cleaned the surface next to her.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you clean"

"I'm the one that's supposed to clean not you, now go"

"I'm not going anywhere, I've got nothing to do so I might as well help and two is better than one, right?" Drake said and Nicki smiled at him.

With both of them working, they cleaned the house in no time. They were cuddled up on the couch and Nicki's stomach rumbled.

"Let's go out to eat, my treat"

"Noooo, my treat"

"Alright" Nicki agreed. "I'll get changed and we can go" She went to the guest room where her clothes were and got changed. After making sure her hair looked fine, she headed back downstairs.

"I'm ready" Drake stared at her. She was wearing her maid dress when she arrived that morning so he was surprised. Her outfit complimented her body and her curves were looking scrumptious, he just wanted to take her back up the stairs.

"Uh yeah" Drake checked that he had his wallet, he unlocked the door and let Nicki walk out first. After locking the door again, Drake opened his car door for Nicki and once she was in he got in the driver's side. He set off and headed for one of his favourite restaurants. Nicki felt like she was under-dressed, looking at everyone through the window.

"We're here"

"I can't go in" She said softly.

"Why not?"

"I'm not dressed suitable for something so fancy and I already feel like an outsider since everyone that eats here is probably rich and famous and I'm just regular"

"We're only eating and what everyone thinks doesn't matter, you look fine to me and that's all that matters" 

"You always make me feel better"

"It's my job" He quickly kissed her. "Now come on"

They got out the car and walked into the restaurant hand in hand. The few looks Nicki got did not bother her even the whispers did not bother her. The meal she ordered was delicious and the desert she shared with Drake was divine. Considering this was their first date that was not in either of their houses or one that was kept aware from anyone's view, it was going well.

"This probably has been our best date" Nicki sipped more of her water.

"I agree"

They finished their drinks and Drake paid the bill. Drake took Nicki to the park just to spend more time with her; strolls around the pond, feeding the ducks and pushing each other on the swings. It was around 3pm when they arrived back at Drake's house. Luckily Sandi and Dennis were not back so they could have more time together.

"I think I should go now" Nicki said. The clock chimed alerting them it was 5pm.

"Stay a bit longer" Drake begged, pulling her back down.

"No but really I need to go" Nicki stood up and walked towards the door but before she could reached it, Drake turned her around and kissed her. She tried to get away but he held her waist keeping her in the same position. A cough caused them to pull away.

"What is this?" Sandi asked crossing her arms across her chest. Nicki felt like she was a teenager being caught kissing her first boyfriend, she tried to say something but no word were forming. She was left repeating the word 'um'

Drake rubbed the back of his neck. Something he did when he was nervous. "We have something to tell you. You might have to sit down"

Sandi and Dennis sat on a sofa and Nicki and Drake sat on the one opposite them. "So what's going on?"

Drake looked at Nicki and saw how nervous she was so he held her hand. "Nicki and I are dating. It's not her fault, I asked her out not the other way around. Please don't fire her"

Dennis was the first one to speak. "I knew it!” Drake raised an eyebrow at his father questioning him.

"Remember when I came home that day and both of you were in his room and when you opened the door, your shirt was on backwards and Nicki's buttons were buttoned wrong"

Shit. Nicki thought, it was bad knowing that she had sex in their house but it was even worse knowing that his dad knew about it.

"Don't worry, we're not going to fire you Nicki" Sandi piped up. "You look cute together"

Nicki shyly smiled. This was definitely not the way I wanted to tell them, she thought.  






"Happy anniversary" Drake said handing her gift bag. Nicki thanked him and dipped her hand into the bag and pulled out a box. Inside the box was a Tiffany heart necklace, she ran her finger over the pendant. 

"It's beautiful"

"Check the back" Nicki turned it around and saw a message. 

She read the message out. "Always and forever yours"

"Do you like it?"

"Love it" Drake put it on her neck for her.

“Let me get your gifts" Nicki ran up the stairs and came back down a minute later holding a picture and a bag.

She handed the picture to him and flopped back down next to him. "Hold on, is that,"

"Yep. That's the head and hands, there are the feet" Nicki said pointing out the baby's different features.

"I'm shocked and upset"

"Why are you upset? This is supposed to be a happy moment"

"You went for a scan without me! Who did you go with?"

"Sierra. You'll definitely get over it since I have to go for more now moving on"

"You're already hormonal, how am I supposed to cope?"

"Shut up, idiot"


















*So I got requests to continue this so I did. Sorry for how rushed it is and is this intimate enough for the person that asked for an intimate scene?*

3 comments:

  1. write more stories like these. and make drake be more dominant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:07 am

    Omg nicki pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and i didnt ask but its still perfect! Aww they are having an Aubrey Jr. Or Nicster! @triniminajo

    ReplyDelete