12 February 2014

To her, from him.

Dear Onika,

I love the feeling of your hands interlocking with me when your breathing starts to hitch. The moan you let out as my tongue touches the most sensitive part of your body. The sweet smell of your coconut body wash mixed with a hint of mango. The goosebumps that appear only when I touch you.

The words of encouragement and happiness that slip from your lips. "Don't stop" being my favourite of them all. Telling me how you've never been this pleasured with any other person and how you've never been touched like this before. 

On your back squirming and trying to escape. My head between your legs tasting you. Your hands reaching down pulling my head closer. Legs wrapped around my shoulders. Silent begs for me to go faster. Screams getting louder and louder. Eyes shut tightly to avoid looking at me. Sweat dripping down your chest, taking a detour around those little abs of yours. Watching you reach your peak over and over. Sucking your delicate skin and watching my marks of passion appear like bruises. Watching you try to catch your breath. Sliding my fingers into you, seeing your back arch in pleasure and pain.

Hearing you struggle to scream my name. Choking on every syllable. That drink that you say only I'm allowed to taste running down my fingers. Your once straight hair now a curly sweaty mess and your red lipstick smudged. A night dedicated just to us two. Passed out under my sheets in my bed. ExhaustedFragile and weak just like a rose, your favourite flower. Last night.

Our last night. 




Inspired by a poem I read in English. So it kinda has a poetry flow.   

1 comment: