11 May 2013

B.O.B [Oneshot]

"Barbz! I have to go, I'm setting up a big surprise. And no, it's not for y'all and I'm not gonna say what it is! Muaaaahhhh" Nicki blew a kiss at the screen before turning off her ustream broadcast. She shut down her laptop down and rested it on her bedside table.

"I'm so nervous, I hope it goes okay" Nicki said to herself.

She sent him a quick text.

* Babe, when are you coming home?

Nicki waited for him to text back before she set up the rest of the surprise.

* In about 20 mins.

So I have about 10 minutes to finish this off.

After cutting out the rest of the paper footprints, Nicki ran down downstairs to create a path with them from the front door to the top of the stairs.

I've done the footprints now what do I have to do? Oh yeah, the signs.

Nicki grabbed the pieces of paper she had left out earlier and began to write the messages she wanted Drake to read.

Suddenly, she heard a car drive into the driveway. 

Shit, he's early. It'll take him 5 minutes to get to the house so chill. 

She quickly put the signs where they were supposed to go and went back to the bedroom, Nicki went into her wardrobe and grabbed the t-shirt she had bought especially for this. When she had changed her shirt into the other one, Nicki sat down on the bed.

Meanwhile, Drake had just parked his car and was looking forward to seeing his girlfriend after a long day working on his album.

"Nicki?" Drake called as he walked through the front door.

After getting no reply, Drake set his keys on the table near the door and saw a note left on the table.

Follow the footprints, I have a surprise for you ;)

I'm looking forward to the surprise, a wink face means we are getting it on.

Drake found the footprints and followed them as he was told.

Why are they so small?

The footprints led to another note.

I see you found the other note and followed the path. You're getting warmer.

He spotted a few building blocks with letters on them. Drake picked them up and spelled daddy.

Oh I see what she's trying to tell me.

He kept walking and found some more footprints. After following the remainder of them, Drake was led to their bedroom.

All that just to be led here, she could have said that in the first note.

Drake opened the door and saw Nicki sat looking up at him.

"So much for the sexy lingerie but this will do" Drake said.

Nicki got up to reveal her shirt. 'Looks like mummy's not gonna be the only person calling you daddy'

"No!" Drake said.

"Yes" Nicki laughed. Drake lifted her up and spun her around kissing her then laid her down on their bed. He laid down next to her, "I didn't mean to say it like that, I'm just so shocked"

Drake kissed her again and lifted her shirt up, "You probably can't hear me yet but daddy loves you so much, munchkin".


B.O.B stands for Baby On Board.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:55 pm

    this was cute! Nice Lil way to tell him she was pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAWWWW. This is BEYOND adorable! Will there be another part because this is cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaawww omg that was THE cutest thing EVER!! That was actually the perfect way to tell him!! Eek, love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww that was SO cute ^____^ that was a really unique way of telling him, and Drake freaky ass was thinking about sex lmao. Loved it! Xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just thought I'd tell you that I read quite a few of your one shots and they're all amazing. Your writing is great and I can't wait to read more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete