27 April 2013

Say Something [Oneshot]


Nicki angrily threw her phone across the room. How could I be so fucking stupid? She just recieved a phone call telling her that her boyfriend was seen on a date with a woman. A woman that was not her.

After everything, he does this to me. I thought he loved me.

Meanwhile Drake's car had just pulled into the driveway. I hope she has heard about this, I've got to explain to her. He got out his car and locked before letting out a deep sigh.

Drake walked the short distance from the driveway to the house and unlocked the front door.

"Nic?" He called as he closed and locked the door again.

He walked to the living room expecting her to be there but she wasn't. Please don't say she's gone. After checking the living room, Drake walked through the dining room and through to the kitchen. To his surprise, there she was casually washing up the dishes.

Thinking everything was fine, Drake walked to her and hugged her from behind.

"Hey babe" Drake said sweetly.

"Get your hands off me" He reluctantly removed his hands from around his waist. What's her problem?

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. How was your date?"

"Date? What are you talking about?"

Nicki disappeared from the kitchen and came back with her laptop. "This!" Nicki let Drake look at the laptop and went back to the sink to finish washing up. On the screen, was an article about Drake and on the page was a bunch of pictures of Drake's date.

Drake closed the laptop and turned around to face her. "It's not what it looks like, I swear"

"I don't believe you!" Nicki stopped washing up and grabbed one of the plates in the drainer then throw it at him but he ducked just in time. "You're a liar! I can't believe I trusted you"

"Let me explain!"

"Explain what? The pictures basically explain it all, you cheated on me!"

"No they don't! Blogs lie all the time and don't forget how they are there to entertain people. I would never lie to you, I wouldn't dream of trying to hurt you and you know that..."

Nicki was silent, she was trying to take in everything she had just heard. Why does he have to be right?

"Babe listen to me, I was planning something special for you...." Nicki sat down at the breakfast bar and rested her head on her hands. Drake sat next to her and rubbed her back.

"I wanted to buy you something and I wanted a woman's opinion on it so I called my friend Alisha. We went out for lunch and I showed her what I got you. And she approved"

"Really?" Nicki looked up at Drake with a tear stained face.  

"Really. You are my everything and I would never forgive myself if I jeopardised that"

"I'm so sorry. I should have believed you over the blog and the phone call. I'm so stupid!"

"I'm sorry too and you're not stupid. You're one of the smartest people I know so don't say that ever again" Drake went to grab a tissue so Nicki could dry her face.

"Thanks" Nicki said as she took the tissue from his hand. After Nicki had dried her face, she looked at Drake and saw everything she needed to confirm he was being honest. She saw the love, passion and lust that was always there and that was all she needed.

It was like Drake could tell exactly what she was thinking and he stood up, he grabbed her waist pulling her closer to him and gave her a kiss filled with passion. Nicki kissed him back and wrapped her legs around his waist. They continued kissing as Drake carried her upstairs to the bedroom they shared.

Once they were in their bedroom, they began to undress each other and still managed to kiss with the same amount of passion as before.

"I love you" Nicki mumbled against Drake's lips as he lied her down on their bed.

"I love you too"


It didn't turn out the way I wanted it too but I still like it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:15 pm

    aw this was cute, i liked the little make up bit :D

    ReplyDelete