22 February 2015

He Doesn't Love Me Anymore

Ever since her breakup from her last boyfriend, everyone was trying to hook up with her except the one she was hoping would try again. Yes, again. She was always in a relationship so he could never get her but now he had time. She had been available for a good two years now.

Nicki had taken time to really reflect and understand herself, it did take her a while but she felt like once she truly knew herself then others would understand her more.

"What a surprise"

"A nice one, right? I hope it's not a bad time. I thought we could hang out, I have some drinks and food and a bunch of movies"

"Course, course. Come in" Drake opened the door wider to let her in and she wobbled in trying not to drop the heavy bag. She headed straight to his kitchen to empty the contents and he walked in after her to see two crates of Myx Moscato, a bottle of red wine, packets of cheetos, popcorn, bags of sweets and bars of chocolate.

"Are you hungry or something?"

"Nope but movies make me want to eat and what's a movie date without food?" He choked on her saying date, was she implying something?

"I agree, I agree. So which one are we watching?"

"Whichever one you want us to watch, it's your house and I'm the guest" She smiled. Drake moved past her and looked through her collection. "Poetic Justice, huh? We'll watch that"

"You go set up the film and I'll bring in the food" Nicki strutted off, swaying her hips more than usual to try and catch his attention. Drake grabbed two packets of hot cheetos, popcorn, filled two bowls with a mixture of sweets and chocolate, two bottles of myx, two glasses for the wine and put them on a tray.

"It's starting!" Drake hurried in and put the tray on the table. All the way through the movie, they laughed and discussed their lives and each other. Nicki ended up being caught in the heat of the moment and made a move on him. Unexpectedly the love was not returned and she was lightly pushed back.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Yes. You cannot just expect to kiss me and for us to magically be together"

"I thought this was what you wanted"

"I waited for you, you know. 8 fucking years. I watched you with Safaree and saw that relationship crumble. And you had me thinking that we could be together when it was all over then you're with Meek. I couldn't wait any longer, Onika"

"I'm sorry?"

"I had to move on" He told her, his eyes never leaving hers. Her face expressed her shock but she kept quiet. "I, I don't love you anymore" 

"You didn't expect him to wait on you forever, did you?"

2 comments:

  1. wow i did not expect that please continue. i am in suspense here. I love it great story. actually all your stories are great. keep on doing what you do to promote our beloved couple. God bless you and continue writing. You are good at what you do. Keep on using your God-given talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:14 pm

    ������

    ReplyDelete