21 August 2013

Here First [Oneshot]

"We're supposed to be spending time together and there you are texting away"

Nicki giggled and smiled at a text message she got. "One minute, let me just reply to this one"

"You said that like 10 minutes ago"

"Well sorry for replying to texts from my boyfriend"

"Oh sorry for wanting to spend time with my best friend"

After quickly replying to the text she received, Nicki put her phone down next to her. "You've got my full attention now so..."

"I forgot what I was going to say to you now, let's just watch TV or something"

They sat and watched TV for a while.

"I've missed this" Drake said.

"Missed what?"

"Being able to spend time together without something or someone distracting us"

"Oh, from now on, it'll just be us two" Nicki smiled. "I've missed being alone with you and," She was cut off by her phone beeping. Both her and Drake glanced at it and just as she was about to get it, Drake jumped from his seat to get it before she could. The phone fell off the table and slid across the floor. Nicki made a move to run to get it but Drake tackled her and pinned her down to the couch. She kicked her feet around struggling to be free. He just smirked at her.

"Why are you so mean? Let me answer it"

"No and stop kicking me" He pinned her arms above her head. Nicki mean mugged him. Drake used one hand to tickle her.

"Urgh... HAHAHAHA, let me go" Drake kept tickled her until she had tears running down her face. When he stopped and let her hands go, Nicki squinted her eyes at him. They stared at each other and Drake slowly focussed on her lips, all of a sudden he leaned down and kissed her. Their lips moved in sync until Nicki pulled away realising what they were doing.

"What the fuck Aubrey?!" Nicki pushed Drake off her.

Hurt, Drake got up and walked towards the door. "When he breaks your heart just remember, I was here way before he was" He opened the door and slammed it behind him.



I literally have no ideas for oneshots or anything right now. So when I do post, they end up short. Having writers block is the worst.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:48 am

    I kno what you mean about the writer's block but this was all I needed! It was perf! Love it! Wish u could continue but I understand. -Roman A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... Nicki and Drake will always belong together no matter what so... She need ta dump that bf and get back with him. This was cute but also super short but I know what you mean about having writers block because I definitely have it too. Thats why I havent updated on my blog. But just go on about your life and Im sure some good stuff will pop up into your head :)

    Much Love xoxo

    ReplyDelete