30 December 2012

Right Here [2/2]

Here you go. The second part of right here. Hope it's as good as part one. I felt like I rambled on for a bit but anyways.. Enjoy! 




It's been 3 hours since you saw him. Call him already.

Maybe I should wait a bit longer.

Dammit Nicki! Just call him.

''Drake?"

"Nicki?"

"Of course it is. Were you expecting someone else to call cause I can call you back la-"

"No, no, no. I just didn't think you would call me so early. I was expecting a call from you tomorrow"

Say you'll be mine, say we'll be fine. Say we'll be together.

"Well I've thought about everything and.."

"And what?"

Wish that you knew all that I do to make this thing go right.

"Maybe, just maybe we can be together"

"Really?"

"Yes but we have to sort out any issues that could affect us being a couple"

Promise to be all that you need. I won't leave you, baby.

"What issues are they? I'm not the person I used to be. I don't go to strip clubs, I don't bring girls to my hotel room to fuck them, I don't even talk to any of my ex's"

"That's great but not those issues. Trust issues."

"Wait you don't trust me?"

"I don't know. I hardly trust anybody anymore cause I use to trust everybody and they took advantage of it. Now when I do trust someone I have to be 100% sure that I can."

"So what's stopping you from trusting me? I've never repeated anything you've said to me privately and I've never took advantage of you and I never will"

Nicki sighed "I know that now. I did.. I do trust you. You are my 'husband', remember?"

"Of course I remember. How could I forget me being 'married' to such a stunning woman?"

"Would you shut up?"

Cause I just wanna love you. I would never ever put nobody else above you.

"We no longer have any kind of issues and the main issue was trust. But now I've gain your trust. Where does this leave us?"

I just wanna kiss you baby, I just wanna hug you till the end, baby till the end.

"Well Mr. Graham, where do you think?"

"I think I'm finally in a relationship with the girl I've been in love with since I met her. Am I correct?"

Waiting on a good thing, when the time's right. You should let me get to know you, baby.

''Yes Drizzy, you are correct"

''Thanks for letting me in Nicki"

"De nada"

"Wait.. What?"

"De nada"

"What?"

"I know you heard me Drake, I'm not repeating what I said"

"Haha, you know you sound so sexy when you speak Spanish"

"Really papichulo?"

"Sí hermosa"

"Okay let's stop with this Spanish talk. It got a bit cheesy"

"Aww but I like cheese"


Nicki laughed "Honestly if you don't shut up!"

Translations:
De nada - You're welcome
Si hermosa - Yes Beautiful 

Please comment.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, this was cute. I swear they should be married by now. I can totallymimagine drake and Nicki talking to each other like that. Too cute! Post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was to adorable awww ...post soon
    I loved it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:25 pm

    Hermosa* you got that wrong:) it was great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for spotting it, it's corrected now :)

      Delete
  4. Aaawww that's too cute

    ReplyDelete